The OLA 3.0 will provide tested software solutions that are fully compliant with the values and regulations of the Erasmus+ programme.
Funding: Erasmus+ Key Action 2
Project budget: 399,998 €
Length: 2.5 years
The next Erasmus+ programme foresees a gradual shift towards fully digital mobility management and the OLA 3.0 project results will play a crucial role in streamlining the Erasmus+ administrative workflows, particularly from 2021 onwards. The project will contribute to a major innovation in the European Higher Education Area (and beyond) by radically changing the way HEIs handle the organisation of mobility flows and paving the way towards a harmonious and streamlined mobility management, based on the once-only principle, which implies interconnecting all services into a single online entry point for staff and students.
The central expected outcomes and results of OLA 3.0 are:
- Successful implementation of the state-of-the-art IT technologies;
- Concrete steps towards less fragmented mobility management within the HEIs, in particular after opening OLA to additional exchange programmes and including HEIs outside the Erasmus+ programme countries;
- Full compliance of mobility management procedures with the GDPR and data protection requirements;
- Easier access to a full range of mobility programmes;
A set of user-friendly digital tools and targeted guidance/support material for smooth management of mobilities;
- Informative, well-structured and easy-to-use support material to facilitate discussions and provide a solid overview of available tools, their functionalities and place in the overall Erasmus+ digitalisation infrastructure;
- Outline of foreseeable future perspectives in applying modern IT technologies in the HE workflows.
This project builds on a previous project.
Partners: EUF, University of Alcalá (Spain), University of Bergen (Norway), University of Vienna (Austria), University of Warsaw (Poland), Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University (France), University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg), Erasmus Student Network