The EUF will attend the 32nd Annual EAIE Conference and Exhibition set to take place in Barcelona from the 13th until the 16th of September.
Our team will be represented by Helena, Anikó and Joachim who will be speaking at various sessions and we invite our members to join an exclusive online session, on September 1st , ahead of the conference. Participants will receive tips and tricks in order to make the most out of their participation in the conference. Furthermore, we will organise a networking dinner reserved to EUF members and partners on September 13th at 20:00. If you are interested in one or both events, please register here!
The sessions promoted by the EUF are:
- On September 14th from 13:30 till 14:30 during the Session “The full-colour spectrum: inclusion and diversity in student mobility”, Joachim will present the results of the SIEM project paying particular attention to the barriers students perceive when considering mobility abroad.
- On September 14th from 13:30 until 14:30, Anikó will take part in the Ignite session “Strategies for effective organisational structures and recruitment” where she will deliver a quick-fire presentation on The full range of colours of student e-cards in Europe.
- On September 14th from 14:30 until 16:00, Helena will preside over the poster session “How to make internationalisation greener“ sharing tools and best practices from the Green Erasmus project on the topic of environmental sustainability of internationalisation practices.
- On September 15th from 9:30 until 10:30, Helena will chair the session “The role of peer-to-peer feedback in providing students with a truly colourful mobility experience” where the survey findings of the Erasmus+ Compass project will serve to shed light on the students´needs in the preparatory phase of their mobility and on the role and importance of peer-to-peer feedback.
- On September 15th from 9:30 until 10:30, Anikó will deliver a quick fire presentation on Information is power – maximise your students mobility experience during the Ignite session “International classrooms, curricula and competences”.