The Compass consortium is pleased to invite you to the project´s final conference ‘Peer-to-peer Communication to Improve Mobility Experience’ on the 15th of June 2023 in Brussels, at Mundo-Madou (Av. des Arts 7/8, 1210 Bruxelles). The conference aims to bring together professionals working in the field of international student mobility to discuss the outcomes of the project and explore how to use them to improve guidance for students preparing for mobility.
The conference welcomes all individuals interested in improving mobility through effective peer-to-peer communication, including:
- Professionals working in education and youth, including international officers,
- Policymakers in education and youth,
- Students and youth representatives working in education and youth.
The conference program will commence at 10:00 and conclude at 16:00 CEST. It will cover the following topics:
- Expectations and needs of students
- Stakeholder practices
- Best practices and recommendations
- Improving the preparation phase of mobilities (panel discussion)
- Using and promoting the compass platform (small sessions)
For more details about the programme, please refer to the live agenda.
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory until the 7th of June 2023.