The Volunteer Centre of the University of Warsaw will organise the online event “Student Engagement – Recognition and Inclusion Tools” to discuss and present mechanisms and good practices for student engagement and present the results of the European STEP project.
Students, university staff members, organisations and institutions interested in the topic of facilitation and development of various forms of student engagement are invited!
The event will take place on April 23rd from 9h45 on Zoom and main topics include:
- National and institutional perspectives of the recognition of student engagement across the EU
- Good practices for recognition and support of student extracurricular activities
- Student engagement in the uncertain time of pandemic and social isolation
- Communication and promotion of various forms of student engagement
- Variety of competences and skills gained through Student Engagement
- Student engagement as a tool for enhancing diversity in the academic community
- Practical approaches to recognition and support of student engagement at the universities
For more information and registrations please visit: