Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assistance in implementing network-wide project activities
- Support in the administration of project activities
- Support in reporting and evaluation of project results
- Assistance in planning and developing new project proposal
- Assistance with project-based communication tasks such as newsletters, Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and online marketing
Required skills and experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Prior experience in project-related activities
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package and Google apps
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
Terms and conditions
- Internship duration: 4-6 months
- The internship should begin between June 1st and July 1st
- The Intern is encouraged to have an Erasmus+ traineeship scholarship or equal funding. The EUF is able to provide selected candidates with a top-up grant to cover the living costs.
- Our young and dynamic team offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with mentorship
- Experience in local, national or European student organisations
- Fluency in other European languages (e.g. French, Italian, Spanish)
- Volunteer experience
To apply, please send a motivation letter and a CV to email@example.com by Thursday, 9 May 2019. Applications received after the deadline won’t be considered. Interviews, either in Brussels or via Skype will be conducted with the shortlisted applicants. The EUF regrets that we are not able to acknowledge all applications received. Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
The European University Foundation will collect and store your resume and contact details. We process this data for recruitment purposes only. We store this data in our internal data storage solution provided by Google, which stores data in the U.S and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. If you submit an application, we will keep this data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our traineeship offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will delete your data. If you wish to access your data that we have collected, request us to delete your data, correct any inaccuracies or restrict our processing of your data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data with the Commission nationale pour la protection des données or you can contact us at email@example.com for more information or concerns.