Online event for EUF universities
Date: December 7th, 2023, 10:30AM – 12:30PM CET
Registration is open to Head of International Relation Offices, Erasmus+ coordinators, Programme/project managers, HR officers, and academic staff from EUF network universities.
This session will focus on the professional development needs of staff working in the field of internationalisation and mobility. The session will primarily address administrative staff members, and colleagues from Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, University of Limerick, and Charles University will:
- Share good practices on staff management and training to establish a solid platform for internationalisation.
- Moderate discussions on strategies for staff retention at HEIs.
- Discuss the topic of staff competence recognition through digital badges.
The session will be chaired by Einar Seime Stokka, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences.
|Building a team of qualified and motivated staff members supporting the internationalisation of HEIs: good practices and challenges|
- What are the components and fields of expertise which (would) require training?
- How to define the knowledge and competences that are required (and usually lacking) when new staff members join the team?
- Strategies for staff retention and professional development trainings at HEIs
|Staff competences recognitions through digital badges
Ivanna D’Arcy, University of Limerick
|Conclusions & Wrap-up|
Agenda subject to change.