The OpenU consortium invites your to the first web seminar “Quality Assurance of Online Education” that will take place on Friday, 26th of February 2021 from 10:30 to 12:45 CET.
Join in for a presentation by Esther Huertas (Head of QA Department at AQU Catalunya) and choose one of the following four interactive breakout sessions led by experts in the field:
- TeSLA: e-assessment as challenge – Ana Elena Guerrero Roldán, PhD, Lecturer in Computer Science, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain, and coordinator of the TeSLA project
- E-xcellence: benchmarking approach and roadmaps for innovation – Jon Rosewell, PhD, Senior Lecturer in ICT, The Open University UK
- (Trans-) National policymaking and (EN)QA – Anna Gover, Senior Project Manager at ENQA
- Networked and joint curricula in online education: “virtual mobilities” – George Ubachs, Managing Director EADTU
This web seminar is organised with special support from EADTU. It is the first in the web seminar series that the DAAD organises as coordinator of the OpenU project’s Policy Cluster.
The web seminar is open to anyone interested in the topic and especially representatives of national ministries responsible for higher education and representatives from European Universities or from projects at the intersection of digital education and internationalisation. The aim is to foster dialogue between national policymaking, institutional discourses and developments at the European level.
If you are looking for preparatory background reading for this first web seminar, you may find the following resources useful:
- Considerations for Quality Assurance of E-Learning Provision – Report from the ENQA Working Group (2018)
- Framework for the Quality Assurance of e-Assessment (TeSLA project, 2019)
- E-xcellence Manual (3rd edition 2016)
- Task Force Virtual Mobility Website (EADTU 2020)
The OpenU project will establish a European platform for blended and online learning, academic cooperation and mobility, building on the strengths of existing solutions and with a view to pave the way for the establishment of a eU.university.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.