Online event for EUF universities
Date: April 26th, 2023, 10:30 – 12:30 CEST
Registration is open to staff members from EUF network universities.
Student accommodation is a major obstacle to international student mobility, which has become an increasingly pressing issue due to rising living costs in an inflationary context. How are Higher Education Institutions coping with this situation? Can students be assured of their ability to find affordable and quality student accommodation abroad? What are the different realities across Europe in terms of providing students with access to accommodation and information about it?
This Knowledge Exchange Community session will focus on sharing best practices regarding student accommodation support. Topics will include:
- Communication strategies for informing students about housing opportunities
- Ensuring timely support for every student
- Collaborative efforts among HEIs in the same region
- Balancing quality and affordability
- Addressing intercultural issues in shared student accommodation
- Supporting international students in their search for accommodation abroad
Join us to learn how HEIs are addressing the challenges of student accommodation and to share your own experiences and insights.
Agenda will be added shortly.