The European STEP training, organised by the European University Foundation (EUF), with the support of Animafac and the European STEP partners, is meant to enhance student engagement recognition and promote the implementation of measures of recognition in Europe. It is organised for students, administrative staff members and academics and it will take place from the 6th to the 10th of April 2020.
The objectives of the training are:
- Build a network of qualified trainers on the matter of student engagement, student engagement skills and recognition;
- Reflect on the recognition of student engagement in a European perspective, in a multicultural and multi-stakeholder context;
- Learn about the implementation of recognition measures in higher education.
- Learn about the identification and development of engagement skills;
- Get to know and evaluate the tools Europass, Youthpass and ECVET.
Participants will be able to help universities and implement new measures of recognition, while students will train their peers about the gains of engagement recognition. A qualified network of trainers on this matter will emerge and be able to keep on training other people.
For more information and registration click here.