For over 10 years we have supported thousands of students from all over Europe in their studies abroad in the European Union and also in Russia and Serbia. Students have benefited from free online and face-to-face language courses, remunerated placements, and from an official student body to help them integrate in the host countries. Moreover, the recognition of studies abroad was assured by dozens of professors from different subject areas who met regularly to establish course equivalences. We have done this with the support of Luxembourgish and international partners, who we thank for their strategic vision and belief in the European dream, and we look forward to cooperating with new organisations, businesses and individuals as we work to grow a wider European sentiment through mobility and innovation.
How to support us?
- By entering into a long-term partnership
- By funding a specific project (new or existing)
- By donating to the EUF (your donation is tax deductible)
- By contributing to our online language learning platform
- By helping us spread the word about our work
What are the benefits for you?
Supporting us will benefit you, your organisation or your business in many ways. Depending on the level of your support, you will receive:
- Updates on the progress of the project(s) you support
- Visits to the project(s) you support
- Privileged access and use of projects’ results
- The possibility to be credited on the EUF’s website and/or other publicity material
- Invitations to forward-looking and good practices events we organise in Luxembourg and across Europe
- Tax deductions on donations in the European Union
Contact us for more information or a tailor-made offer.
What you would like to support?
You can earmark your donation for specific activities, such as:
- Scholarships for low-income students
- Placement grants for students working abroad in NGOs and SMEs
- Events and exhibitions that bring together European actors and stakeholders, as well as academics and students, to discuss the modernisation of the Higher Education Area
- Research or publications related to Higher Education and Europe
- Contribute to our policy proposals for a strong European citizenship